LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London Zoo Makes Cat Map
03-03-2013, 02:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-03-2013, 02:28 AM by Yatte.)
Yatte Offline

Threads: 8
London Zoo Makes Cat Map
I apologize for my stupidity in posting old news yesterday, this might be new. Hide

A London zoo is creating an interactive map of the city's cats. A few felines have already been listed on the map and one of the findings thus far is that almost half of the listed cats in London are black and grey. A sixth of them are rust or ginger colored.

The maps are launched as the marking of 2 new Sumatran Tigers arriving at the zoo.

The link to the cat map is: http://zsl.org/CatMap

The link to the article: http://news.yahoo.com/london-zoo-create-...kM-;_ylv=3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2014, 04:42 PM,
kindredsoul Offline

Threads: 4
RE: London Zoo Makes Cat Map
Well, that was an interesting post. I would not have found that article on my own. How did you find it? It was interesting.
At first I was thinking that this was just a waste of money. Why does somebody need to promote their cats on one site. And then when I read the article, I saw how they were promoting the two big cats. I think that they will have more people visiting the London Zoo because a lot of cat lovers will probably proudly load pictures of their cats, read the article about the cats at the zoo, and then quite possibly visit the zoo since it is now on their minds.
I think a lot of people will feel proud to have a place to post their cat. And so now I think it is not a waste of money, since it promotes the zoo and makes cat loves happy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For the cat who has "everything"... Happyflowerlady 0 1,919 12-17-2014, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Happyflowerlady
  Cat found the owner's new home miles away Ram 2 3,146 05-03-2014, 07:44 AM
Last Post: Happyflowerlady
  Iams Dog and Cat Food Recall reported in news today Buffy 2 2,456 08-22-2013, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Babble64
  Country's heaviest cat dies at age 2 Ram 10 5,408 05-11-2012, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Karenskatz