LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't keep it up with the latest technologies...
03-31-2012, 08:05 AM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
Exclamation  Can't keep it up with the latest technologies...
I was researching to buy a new digital camera last November, and I picked Canon Powershot S95 which I thought was the best of its line in compact designs. I did not get it until early January.

Now all the sudden a Canon S100 just came out of nowhere and it only cost less than $20 more for double the ISO! Eek Wow, just wow... I mean how come I did not see it coming? Or hear it coming? Icon_eek

Have you ever had such experience where you just bought what you thought was the "latest" then boom, there came out another real latest?

We just can't keep it up with them, can we? Sad

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2012, 10:54 PM,
bw Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Can't keep it up with the latest technologies...
I recently read somewhere," Can't we all just agree to ignore what comes after Blue Ray so I don't have to start my collection over....again."
Find all posts by this user
04-01-2012, 12:00 AM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
At least you can play your DVDs on a Blu-ray player. It would suck if they come out with something not backward compatible yet so much better than what we have. Banghead
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2012, 03:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-10-2012, 03:24 PM by Karenskatz.)
Karenskatz Offline

Threads: 10
If you keep waiting for the best and most improved to come out before buying, you'll wait forever. ANYTHING you buy will be obsolete as soon as you do. I just wish I could use something until it wore out so I could get my money's worth out of it before replacing it. Banghead
Find all posts by this user