LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chipper goes adventuring ! !
12-22-2014, 11:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-22-2014, 11:39 AM by Happyflowerlady.)
Happyflowerlady Offline

Threads: 104
Chipper goes adventuring ! !
We had a family adventuring trip this weekend ! Mydaughter came over and was showing us the driftwood that she had collected. Then she invited us to go along with her down to the Tennessee River so she could show us where she found all of the driftwood.
Of course, we also took along the two dogs,Chipper and Tootsie (called "Blue" by Robin since she is a blue merle in color).
Chipper wore his bright colored jacket to keep him warm, protect him from stickers (which his baby-fine hair totally attracts), and also so I could easily see where he was at. His natural blonde color can just blend right in, but not that bright flamingo pink jacket ! !
The dogs really enjoyed chasing around in the woods, where we found an old abandoned cemetery hidden under the thinkbrush and vines. It was an old graveyard from the town of Cottonport, now long disappeared, and only this lonely graveyard marks the area where the thriving town used to be.

Tootsie ran around, hunted for possible squirrels, and just in general had a great time, since she is onlya couple of years old.
Chipper is going on 11 years old in January, so he wascontent just following right behind me wherever i went.
When we got back home again, we had all had a good hike, and were ready to get warm again, and relax.
Here is a picture of Chipper out exploring in the old cemetery.
http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-2vtfi3...G_1460.JPG
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chipper is happy again ! ! Happyflowerlady 2 1,784 08-14-2014, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Happyflowerlady