LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good at photo taking? You can profit from it. Sign up on Dreamstime now.
05-30-2012, 02:45 AM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
Good at photo taking? You can profit from it. Sign up on Dreamstime now.
Are you a good photographer?   You can sell your photos on Dreamstime.   Simply register there for free, and upload your best photos if they are well within the guidelines.    If selected, your photos will be on their site for sale.  Every time someone buys your photo (can be up to $10 or more just for downloading one of your photos once), you get a share of that money.  The more people download your photos, the more expensive each download gets, the more profit you can make.   It is easy profit if you take good photos. Smile

It costs you nothing unless you buy photos from other members.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2012, 01:31 PM,
Msmonkeyfeet Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Good at photo taking? You can profit from it. Sign up on Dreamstime now.
I've always wondered if there was any money to be made from taking photographs in a non-professional setting. Have you actually been paid by this website? I'm always a little wary of websites that claim to pay you for doing something that seems so simple.
Find all posts by this user
06-14-2013, 01:39 AM,
Crazzyy_ Offline

Threads: 1
Oh what, Thanks OP for posting this, as an amateur photographer this is pretty awesome! I hope to make some extra bucks on the side Smile I wanted to also ask, have you had any success yourself through this website? because most sites like this seem to have a hard joining requirement or something Sad

-Paul
08-22-2013, 08:05 AM,
mommy42 Offline

Threads: 2
This sounds very interesting. I'm not much of a photographer but my daughter is. We will have to check out the sight and she is always looking for a way to sell her pictures.

I'd be curious to know if you've used it too? I like to hear about actual user experiences before I try it out.

Do you "lose" the rights to your picture once you sell it? Or can you use it on other things? She sells cards - that's why I'm wondering. Thanks! Smile
08-24-2013, 12:38 PM,
NDN Offline

Threads: 0
I love photography, but I am always skeptical of these online offers to make money. I have heard to many horror stories about people being scammed out of money or credit by online predictors. I will however look in to the above site listed. The big question for me is do I still own my work or is now property of the web site?
09-10-2013, 02:47 AM,
shopgirl Offline

Threads: 11
Wow! Thanks for sharing. I love taking pictures! I definitely will have to look into this. I have never heard of this site. I have heard of something similar. Ever heard of Zazzle? A girl was discussing it in another forum. I don't know all of the in's and out's of it but apparently she sells her photography on the site. Not only can people purchase prints and posters of her photography, they can also elect to create shirts, cell phone covers, mouse pads, etc etc. from her photos. Sounds pretty neat. I am going to look into Zazzle as well!
09-11-2013, 01:19 AM,
apickett80 Offline

Threads: 4
I'm far from a professional photographer but I have taken some pretty pictures of the sky and flowers on my cell phone. I will definitely check out the website and see what the guidelines are. I really love taking pictures and have always wondered where most stock photos or wallpapers come from. Thank you for sharing this! I will look into it to see if it would be something I'd be interested in. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Read any good books lately? pugskjj 9 5,564 06-26-2015, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Nieris
  Students took graduation photo as the school appear to be burning in the background Ram 0 2,144 05-31-2012, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Ram