Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
03-23-2013, 02:08 AM,
alfpt Offline

Threads: 2
Hello!
Hello everyone! How are you doing?
My name is António and I absolutely love animals. When I was younger I used to have a cat, but one day when stopped seeing it, it never came back. Now I have a dog and, maybe, in a few days, I'll have another one. I'd also like to have an hamster and a tortoise.

Best regards,
António.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2013, 12:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013, 12:35 PM by 4sweed.)
4sweed Offline

Threads: 64
RE: Hello!
Hello Antonio, Welcome to the forum. I think you will really enjoy reading all the topic's posted and adding a few of your own. You name it, it is here, from dogs and cats, to birds and reptiles, and even fish stories and other animals. If it is a pet or could be a pet, it is mentioned here.

There are lots of questions to be answered, and answers to be read. You can learn a lot of things about all types of creatures here, and give yourself time to dream about the next pet you might own some day. See you around the forum. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply