Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
06-02-2013, 12:18 PM,
Babble64 Offline

Threads: 3
Hello!
Hi everyone,

Two kitties in our house! My husband and I got married last year and part of combining households was bringing together my 14 year-old tortoise-shell calico and his 11 year old apple head Siamese. It was interesting! Sometimes it still is. Let's just say that the girls manage to "tolerate" each other most of the time....but occasionally some interesting noises are heard. Thankfully there are no "step-children" in this house....my hubby loves "my" girl, and I love "his". The two are polar opposites of each other...mine's afraid of almost everything and his is curious to a fault. Mine doesn't like to be held or cuddled and his will be in anyone's lap about three seconds after they sit down, and loves attention.

My husband and his first wife had about 20 cats over their years of marriage together, as well as several dogs. I never was a cat person until this little lady came into my life because my youngest son LOVED cats and I got talked into adopting the kitten of a stray my brother took in. Now...I think I'm sold on cats. Even though my family had dogs growing up, and I still love dogs, I seem to fit better with cats at this point in my life.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2013, 01:25 PM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
RE: Hello!
Hello Babble64,
Welcome to the forum. Welcome

If you'd like to share some photos of your pets, feel free to post them here or in each of their related sub-forums. Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply