Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello There! From MN
07-22-2013, 06:07 AM,
DragonFire Offline
Registered

Threads: 1
Hello There! From MN
Hi everyone! I am looking forward to talking to others about their furry, feathery, scaly or slimy family members!

So a bit about the animals in our family!

Well, we currently have one corn snake (rescued..named Creamcicle), two rats (adopted.. Fiona is a butterscotch/white fancy, Ashes is a gray soot/white fancy), pigeon, or what I prefer to say, 'Rock Dove' (rescued...named Triple H), and our three dogs (All service dogs self trained for my fiance and I... Hunter,retired,lab/whippet mix,chocolate 13 yrs;...Bear,active SD for me,mostly black w/ white stomach patch and white dipped toes 4 yrs Lab/Aussie mix, and Cena, SDiT for my fiance', black, very small Lab. He came from a great pair of hunting dogs.

And last but not least, all of the wildlife I rehabilitate as their mommy/healer. I am a state/fed licensed wildlife rehaber. So it's not uncommon for me to be working with many birds,reptiles/amhipbians, and a variety of small to medium mammals. Currently in my rehab center are some baby cottontail rabbits. Sadly they had to be 'abducted' from their nest because a neighbor refused to keep her dog away from the nest. Give or take another week and they should be ready to go!

So tell me guys! What is special about your pet? Looking forward to getting to know everyone! Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2013, 03:02 PM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
RE: Hello There! From MN
Hello DragonFire! Welcome to the forum! Welcome

So you like snakes too. We have a few snake lovers drop by from time to time. Their homes are a zoo of reptiles. You can find some of their threads and reptile pet photos in the Reptile subforum.

Sounds like you love to rescue and adopt animals. That's really nice of you! Wish more people can do that. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply