LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
08-20-2014, 05:14 PM,
shaybearlv Offline

Threads: 3
Hello!
Hi all! My name is Shannan and I am from Iowa. I always had a ton of animals in my house growing up and unfortunately when I moved, I wasn't allowed to take my babies with me as my mom was way too attached to let them go! Anyways now that I have a family of my own with 5 kids ages 11-2, we have started the search for the perfect new member. I joined in hopes of getting advice and talking all things pets! Smile I do currently have a goldfish that is truly defeated all the odds..my son Maverick being 5 at the time named him one eye (which we suggested from "one ball" which is what he originally wanted because he if you couldn't guess has only one eye)Rofl KIDS!!! We never figured out what happened to that little guy's eye but my son wanted to rescue him out of the tank of all the other fish. He definitely has a huge heart and lover of all living things. Heart Anyways, I can tend to "ramble" so I must apologize ahead of time! But I am so happy to be here!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2014, 12:20 AM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
RE: Hello!
Hi Shannan, welcome to the forum!
How long have you had that "one eye" goldfish? Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-08-2014, 01:29 AM,
Danyel72 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Hello!
Hi Shannan and welcome to the group!!

I can totally relate to you. I have 4 kiddos ages 8 to 19! They always make life fun but sometimes you just wonder what their thinking!! I have a son who is a "rescuer" of all animals too. Every time we turn around he wants to add new members to our family. He has a wonderful heart, and I hope he carries that quality with him his entire life.

You will love it here... I have learned so much and been able to share a lot of what I know as well.

Danyel Smile
Find all posts by this user