Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
06-08-2015, 04:34 PM,
Connie Offline

Threads: 2
Smile  Hi
Hi

I'm Connie and whilst I don't currently have a pet, I frequently dog sit and walk other people's dogs. Currently I am dog sitting for my landlady who has a lovely 7 year old Irish Wolf Hound who loves to think he is a cow and eat grass. He has always had a delicate stomach so I guess he is not going to be eating much of his food again today. He's huge and loves nothing more than to sit outside all day in the sunshine watching the world go by which to be honest is about as much as he can manage now because 7 is a good age for an Irish Wolf Hound and we doubt he survive the next winter sadly.

I also walk and dog sit for 2 very energetic collies (Sheep dogs), brother and sister, and they can be a bit of a handful at times.

Anyhow, that is me, I get the best of both worlds. I get to have the fun and joys of the pet, without the cost and can hand them back at the end of the day/week/month.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2015, 12:46 AM,
SarahWorksAtHome Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Hi
Hi Connie!
Welcome
I'm Sarah and I have two energetic doggies myself.
I think it is great that you enjoy your job that much and it's refreshing as a pet owner to hear there are people who really have a passion for taking care of pets that aren't theirs when the owners are away or need help. I hope when we go on vacation next month we find a sitter who is as dedicated as you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply