• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Woof-meow-tweet
11-24-2013, 04:10 AM,
Dogmaw Offline
Registered

Threads: 1
Woof-meow-tweet
Hello everyone!

I am new to this site and just want to introduce myself and my 'buddies'.
I am Dog maw and I have 3 large dogs, 3 cats, an African Gray parrot and some fish. Whew!

We live outside of Cleveland Ohio. We have a Black Lab named Mylo, a Chocolate Lab named Rocky and a fat Boxer named Chumley. Mylo just turned 4, Chumley is 5 and Rocky will be 5 soon. Our cats are Comet, the black cat/property protector who is 14. Comet has always loved the outdoors and only spends time indoors during the cold Cleveland winter.
Our gold tabby Bijou is 8 and his favorite pastime is eating. Then we have a Lilac point Siamese named Sir Simon, or we call him Beelow.

And the oldest of the group is our African Gray parrot named Magic. We named him correctly as he really is magic. We lost him twice, once for nearly a week, but both times we were lucky enough to get him back.
Magic is 15 and has a huge vocabulary.

I hope to learn more about all of you and your fur babies!

Dogmaw
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2014, 03:01 AM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
RE: Woof-meow-tweet
What's up, Dogmaw? Welcome to the forum! Welcome

Lots of pets you have there. 3 dogs and 3 cats? Do they get alone with each other? Wink

Oh, an African grey. One of the smartest talking birds around! I'd really love to see a video of him talking. Come on, show us.

"Some fish"? I have quite a few aquariums too. Care to share some photos or videos too?

You are welcomed to show them here or post under the "show pets" threads under each relevant category, as well as start your own threads to show more details. Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply