LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
end of the world?
08-01-2012, 11:30 PM,
amanda509 Offline

Threads: 56
end of the world?
okay, this is a whole new idea to me, but my mom has been reading articals, and watching documentations on it, it seems like its the truth and makes alot of sense! now theres two theories here, they may work together, and they may not, im not sure.

the first theory is that the world will split into 2. if you google alot of the crop circles and look up information about them, the crops are soo interweaved it was impossible for a human to do it. they even had one where the quils of a porcupine were weaved into them! but most of the pictures depict a splitting world. now the theory is, on december 21st, the world will split into 2. the old world already vibrates at about a 6. the new world will vibrate at a 9, which means the old world will be completely oblivious to it. now, the people who lived their life for good, will be chosen to go to this realm, and they will keep their existing bodies. its supposedly a perfect world. but after a human purifies themself there and masters the art of their own mind, they can then move up to the next realm, which is completely spiritual, not sure what happens after that lol.

the second theory is the one that seems most logical. it is that a "brown star" with much more gravity than our sun will come between the earth and sun, therefore changing the earths axis and making it rotate in a different direction. it is rumored that some of the other planets have already started this. when this happens, the brown star will be releasing red dust, potently high in iron, on the earth starting 7 weeks before the axis change happens. when it happens, the earth will stand still for 3 days, meaning one side of it will get very hot, and the other will get very cold. it is possible for humans to survive, but they have to be prepared. the volcanoes and earthquakes will go nuts, which means it is safer to stay in a ditch with metal over it, than in your own home. the metal will protect you from the intense amounts of radiation the brown star will be giving off. the high iron dust will pollute the water and kill most of the plants and animals, making it hard for survival. but within a few years, the planet will recover from this and start to support life on its own again. this supposedly happens every 3000 years O.o so its normal. the scientists say we were actually overdue for this star to pass...so if it doesnt pass around december 21st, it will within a few months. so the start of the red dust is a warning...

what does anyone think about these? ill get links from my mother later so you guys can read up on your own Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2012, 01:07 AM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
RE: end of the world?
I have heard of the "end of the world" rumor for 2012. It was even on the History channel a year or two ago. It was a different story though. They talked about how multiple ancient civilizations all had their calendar end on December 21st, 2012. What a coincidence.

I forgot which civilization, but one of them said that it will be the 4th "end of the world". The world isn't going to just go away. Rather it will be replaced by a new world. It also described the last or the 3rd "end of the world" ended in "sea of fire and mushroom cloud" all over the world. Sounds awful familiar with something else I have in mind.

I don't believe any ancient civilization can predict the future though.

Well we can always wait and see lol. I don't think there is anything we can do to prepare 6.5 billion for any planet scale natural disaster. Most people will die off if it really happen.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-02-2012, 04:06 AM,
amanda509 Offline

(08-02-2012, 01:07 AM)Thor Wrote: I have heard of the "end of the world" rumor for 2012. It was even on the History channel a year or two ago. It was a different story though. They talked about how multiple ancient civilizations all had their calendar end on December 21st, 2012. What a coincidence.

I forgot which civilization, but one of them said that it will be the 4th "end of the world". The world isn't going to just go away. Rather it will be replaced by a new world. It also described the last or the 3rd "end of the world" ended in "sea of fire and mushroom cloud" all over the world. Sounds awful familiar with something else I have in mind.

I don't believe any ancient civilization can predict the future though.

Well we can always wait and see lol. I don't think there is anything we can do to prepare 6.5 billion for any planet scale natural disaster. Most people will die off if it really happen.

lol yea, im kind of wondering if the people that the ancients came in contact with were people of the future warning of this disaster? its proven time travel is possible!
08-02-2012, 05:42 AM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

(08-02-2012, 04:06 AM)amanda509 Wrote: lol yea, im kind of wondering if the people that the ancients came in contact with were people of the future warning of this disaster? its proven time travel is possible!

I am not sure about that (time travel lol), but I do have a theory or rather wild guess. The history is repeating itself on this planet over and over. When we become advance enough to produce weapon of mass destruction, our nature (greed, hunger for more power and more wealth, also suspicious of others) will eventually get us to destroy each other. When that happens, we start all over again.

From another article I have seen over a decade ago, it concluded from the study of DNA of people from all over the world that - every last one of the 6 billion (back then) people on the earth are of the descendents of no more than a group of 2,000 "survivors" based on the DNA difference.

Something must have happened before. It could be a natural disaster on a planet scale, or it could be an all out world war involved weapon of mass destruction. I do believe there could be a lot more people survived the initial disaster whether or not it's man made or natural, but think about it. After the economy and productivity being disrupted or rather completely destroyed, most of the initial survivors will starve to death, because we are not taught to survive without the society we are in now. Even farmers might find it hard to sustain themselves without be able to buy all the supplies for their farms. Then after a while, there could be just thousands survivors left who will spend all their time and effort on surviving. Who got the time to teach kids about math, science, history, etc. when they still have trouble to feed themselves? After some generations, all is forgotten, and nobody knew there was greater civilization before them.

Earth population might take hundreds of thousands of years to recover from such disaster. Eventually humans will reach the same technology level (might be different technologies, but same level) as before the last disaster took place, then it might happen again.

Who knows. Just a wild guess.
Don't take my word on it, I am not sure either haha Big Grin
08-02-2012, 11:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-02-2012, 11:49 AM by Fishbone.)
Fishbone Offline

Threads: 28
Actually Thor, some version of that theory could make allot of sense, not to mention a great sci-fi movie. Big Grin

The one thing that is constantly failed to be pointed out, at least as far add the Mayan calender is concerned, is that by most interpretations, they didn't predict the world to end in 2012, that's just as fast as they had gotten. I'm sure to them, 400 or 500 years ago, they felt they had it far enough in advance at that point, and there wasn't any dire rush to work out the next cycle. Had they known about the spanish conquistadors arrival, and the 150+ years the would fight to defend their civilization, they might have gotten more of it done earlier.
08-02-2012, 01:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-02-2012, 01:12 PM by amanda509.)
amanda509 Offline

thor, thats a great guess! makes alot of sense, even if it is played into the whole "brown star" theory. like i said, many of these scientists have announced that this has happened more than once, that the earth actually goes through a specific cycle every 3000 years or so. i wonder how the dinosaurs played a part? i understand they may have been extinct due to one of these cycles, but it would be near impossible for them to kill eachother off like we humans could?
08-03-2012, 02:32 AM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

I totally forgot where I heard it from. There is indeed a natural cycle on this planet, but a much longer one. It is every 20~30 million years the planet will go through a hell like ice age. It is much much colder than the recent one we had. I have not confirmed this hearsay though.

However, even a regular ice age could take out majority of the earth's population. Most earth's population can freeze to death directly. In some well developed countries although people have heat at home, the crops don't. Until we can produce all our food in closed facilities without the help of the sun, We will still depend on the weather to survive.

Another true scientific finding is, there had been several mass extinctions in the earth's history. Can we humans also survive it? With current level of technologies, I very much doubt it. Although I doubt no one can survive either. Just the total population will be reduced to extremely small number.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  T20 World Cup 2016 Schedule nomibucha 0 1,593 03-03-2016, 03:02 PM
Last Post: nomibucha
  What are your thoughts on Sea World? alycat32 3 2,607 09-26-2013, 01:17 AM
Last Post: oltltli