LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of some very good replies!!!
01-19-2017, 02:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-19-2017, 02:11 PM by torrykones.)
torrykones Offline
Registered

Threads: 1
In need of some very good replies!!!
Hello guys...

I'm a newbie here and I'm here all here to know something very important. Coz of the business purpose, I have to fly Canada for one month or more than a month, may be. So obviously I have to stay there this long. What I'm worrying about is the Rosella parrot I own (Usually I call her Poncho ).
In my absence apparently no one else gonna take care of her. Neither I trust anyone out here who can I entrust Poncho to them. I believe, no one could take care of her loyally as I do. I'm thinking to take her along with me there. I've done readings about the FeatherEx live bird shipping boxes which helps us to safely transfer the birds from location to another. Has anyone ever tried that before? I desperately need some very good replies on this. Any replies in this concern will be highly appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2017, 06:09 AM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
RE: In need of some very good replies!!!
Hi torrykones, welcome to the forum!

I haven't used the bird shipping service you mentioned, so I can't give you a direct answer.

In my personal opinion, I think it is a good idea to let a friend or a neighbor to take care of your bird in this situation. Give them very detailed yet easy to follow instructions should be good to go. You are only leaving for a month or maybe a little longer. It is not that long. For the extra cost to ship the bird back and forth, you might as well give it to someone locally to as compensate for their time. Just a thought. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply