LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to all new members & a little about me
02-04-2014, 02:44 AM,
SweetBeast Offline

Threads: 4
Re-Introduction !
Nice to again see my old friends here, & hello to new friends to be !
I have been dealing with some medical issues for the past many months, & thanks to God & some wonderful doctors, nurses & medicine, I am back & hope it will be for a long time to come! Regular tests will determine that.

I hope you all had a nice holiday season & may 2014 be all you want it to be, filled with good health, love & happiness!

Now, where was I ?!
If memory serves, we are allowed only X number of Posts per Forum, per day; I'll check if memory has failed me poorly or served me well!

For those that don't know, or remember me, I live in Ventura, California, a beach city, with my sweet Bobbi, a Chiweenie from our local Humane Society. She & I will be together 2 years, on March 1st of this year! I suddenly, tragically & prematurely lost my cat Smokee, on November 28, 2011, & I was never again going to have a pet. But living alone, a companion is of great help. I decided to add a new member & Bobbi & I found each other on March 1, 2012.

Of my years on this planet, I have had about 27, 28 pets & will update that once I put all their names on paper! I have never been without for any extended period of time. Looking forward to hearing of all your furry families!

I won't be able to reply to all new members, though I wish I could! I do extend my welcome to you all, my best wishes for a fun time here & hope you all enjoy your stay! I look forward to reading what you all have to say!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2014, 03:20 AM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
RE: Welcome to all new members & a little about me
(02-04-2014, 03:07 AM)SweetBeast Wrote: If memory serves, we are allowed only X number of Posts per Forum, per day;

False. You can make unlimited amount of posts every day in any subforum you wish. However, you can only make one thread in this "Introduction" subforum during your life time since the purpose of this section is for introduce yourself and to welcome new members in their introduction threads. By the way, you have just made two threads in a row here. I have merged them. Please check Read before post sticky in this section. Smile

Oh and, welcome back. Welcome
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-04-2014, 06:18 AM,
SweetBeast Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Welcome to all new members & a little about me
Thanks & I apologize. I saw another Post & mistakenly assumed it was okay to re-introduce myself, my bad & thanks for merging the 2 of mine, much appreciated.
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello to all the community members Hales 2 1,305 08-20-2020, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Valentin01