• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doga: Achieving Harmonic Partnership Between Human and Canine
10-19-2014, 05:01 AM,
Snowflakes Offline

Threads: 18
Doga: Achieving Harmonic Partnership Between Human and Canine
[Image: doga1.jpg]
Yoga + Dog = Doga
Doga is a form of yoga that allow you to practice yoga with your dog doing acts of meditation, gentle massage and relaxing stretches.
The activity has proven significant benefits both on people and with their canine pets. Below are the list of some of its beneficial values:
Improves the bond between human and canines.

Pet owners doing yoga with their dogs get to bond and build trust with their dogs in
an unusual way.
Reduces stress, anxiety and depression on both people and animal.
Improves the dog’s temperament and moods becoming calmer and sober making them easy to manage especially during obedience training.
The exercise could make your pet feel relaxed and happy while reducing pain and helping the body recover and heal after an injury.
Doga is an excellent way for dogs and their owners to have fun, bond and enjoy together.
Improved all around wellness.
Manage chronic health condition.
Reduce heart rate and blood pressure.
Doga can help calm down distressed and anxious dogs.
Doga stretches can help increase mobility and decrease stiffness in dogs with joint problems
Doga sessions can provide great socialization for dogs helping shy ones doggies come out of their shell.
Doga just like the regular Yoga exercise is a great way to letting everything go and attaining inner peace and toning your body balance with your spirit and soulful selves. The activity might just be the one you and your dog need to achieve that harmony needed living together with your best buddy in this world. So, why not spend Doga time together?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2014, 01:29 PM,
Danyel72 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Doga: Achieving Harmonic Partnership Between Human and Canine
I actually find that information very interesting. I have 2 dogs that would never stay still long enough for us to do this together, but I do know people that have dogs that would! I think yoga is fantastic and something that is relaxing for people. Why not have your dog join in as well. I think if your dog is willing and you have that sort of bond with them then go for it.

I always think it's sweet when you see a dog and his owner spending time together. That's what it's all about right! Smile

Danyel Smile

Thanks for sharing!!
10-20-2014, 05:51 AM,
Snowflakes Offline

Threads: 18
RE: Doga: Achieving Harmonic Partnership Between Human and Canine
(10-19-2014, 01:29 PM)Danyel72 Wrote: I think if your dog is willing and you have that sort of bond with them then go for it.

I always think it's sweet when you see a dog and his owner spending time together. That's what it's all about right! Smile

Danyel Smile

Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks Danyel! I really do think its worth the try. Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you give your dogs human food? remnant 8 3,397 07-06-2022, 05:26 PM
Last Post: an_an_an77
  Canine Diabetes - Times Up Swoosieque 2 1,790 08-08-2014, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Swoosieque
  Human gene found in some dogs ! Happyflowerlady 4 2,632 07-14-2014, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Happyflowerlady
  Human vaccine may help Canine Cancer patients TreeClimber 0 1,554 03-06-2014, 08:44 AM
Last Post: TreeClimber
  adopting adult dog with human baby in the house? glitteringfuzz 5 5,835 05-24-2013, 03:07 PM
Last Post: cliverederson
  Why did early human ancestors keep dog's ancestors? Ram 7 3,122 04-26-2012, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Ram