LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phone OS
05-19-2012, 02:02 AM,
The CatDog Offline

Threads: 11
Phone OS
Whic smartphone OS are you using? Are you one of the many iOS users that are fully ingrianed within the system? An Android user that loves the massive amount of choice given? Windows Phone user who is happy with your OS that is taking its time with growth? Or a Blackberry holdout that will never give it up?

I'm a fully involved Android person that has rooted and gone through countless ROM's in the few phones I've had. Love the way Android works and its ability to be used on a vast amount of devices.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2012, 10:13 AM,
Flexin Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Phone OS
(05-19-2012, 02:02 AM)The CatDog Wrote: Whic smartphone OS are you using? Are you one of the many iOS users that are fully ingrianed within the system? An Android user that loves the massive amount of choice given? Windows Phone user who is happy with your OS that is taking its time with growth? Or a Blackberry holdout that will never give it up?

I'm a fully involved Android person that has rooted and gone through countless ROM's in the few phones I've had. Love the way Android works and its ability to be used on a vast amount of devices.

I moved to BlackBerry from Palm. Said I would never get a BlackBerry but it had everything I wanted when my Palm Treo broke except for the touch screen. I had the Bold 9000 and moved into the Torch 9810 a bit early in my contract so I can work on the new contract to be ready for the second BlackBerry 10 phone should be out next year. The one coming this year should be all touch. I want a physical keyboard.

I have tried my sisters iphone many times and don't mind playing around with it for a bit but every time I use it I know its not the phone for me.

Android gives me a headache. I don't know why but it does.

I don't even think I have tried a Windows phone.

James
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply