• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Street Lamps with Microphones
05-22-2012, 03:17 PM,
Mantis Offline

Threads: 23
Street Lamps with Microphones
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...lerts.html

[Image: 2meaV.jpg]

So, apparently in the United States, street lamps have been fitted with microphones. What do you think about this? To me, it sounds like a conspiracy theorist's wet dream, but then again, I must admit it does sound a little like 1984 and could be something to worry about if it ever became widespread.
My favourite colour is green, my favourite number is 19.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2012, 05:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-27-2012, 05:53 AM by kyle_crafty.)
kyle_crafty Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Street Lamps with Microphones
This does NOT at all surprise me the way the US Government has been operating lately. As a child I was told to be proud to be American because we were pretty much the only country where you can say things like "I hate the president" (among more violent alternatvies.. NDAA has scared me into not saying the others...). But now if you say things like that you can be classified as a terrorist and arrested INDEFINITELY WITHOUT TRIAL. Apparently the Constitution didn't permit income tax AT ALL. (slightly off topic.) We seem to have completely abandoned the constitution and people claim it is antiquated and out of date and needs to be updated. Well it only needs to be updated because WE STOPPED FOLLOWING IT.

Ameriicaaa F*** no!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply