Pets Keepers Guide Forums
What other hobbies do you have beside pets? - Printable Version

+- Pets Keepers Guide Forums (http://petskeepersguide.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discussions (http://petskeepersguide.com/forums/Forum-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (Off Topic) (http://petskeepersguide.com/forums/Forum-General-Discussion-Off-Topic)
+--- Thread: What other hobbies do you have beside pets? (/Thread-What-other-hobbies-do-you-have-beside-pets)

Pages: 1 2

RE: What other hobbies do you have beside pets? - FreeFlowingJoy - 06-12-2014

When I'm not out with the dogs, I'm gardening, shooting things (as in photography), bicycling, and when I do come in to chill, I love to cook, and to watch movies. I do love Netflix. I love the freedom of it to do other things, because man I still love that tv, but want it on my own time.

Today in fact, I got some kiddy pools, a larger one for me to stretch out in, and two small ones. One of the smaller ones I soak potted plants in and the other one is for the dogs. I love my outside haven. Hey, it's Texas, you have to find something to keep yourself cool or just be indoors all the time. YUCK!

I do like to read as well, but honestly haven't done much of that lately. I have been using the kindle app on the ipad for that.

I love to play with the granddaughter when I get to see her. She is 9 and just had her first dance recital. Dang she is one awesome human being!

RE: What other hobbies do you have beside pets? - Shihtzufan - 04-18-2015

I have quite a few interests and they're pretty varied! I like being outdoors and doing things in nature - so hiking and bike riding I find enjoyable. I also like just going on walks with my dog too! I enjoy cooking and trying new recipes, I challenged myself to try a new recipe each week this year so that I can build up my cooking repertoire and get some new meal ideas. I like to spend time with my family, I'm a new mom with an almost 4 month old daughter so she definitely keeps me on my toes. I like gardening and DIY projects around the house, so now that spring is here I'm out in the garden trying to beautify it as much as possible (it didn't get a lot of love over winter, sadly!!) and I also enjoy writing letters to my penpals - yes, I still have snail mail old fashioned penpals! I love getting letters and the whole process of writing mail seems to almost be a lost art nowadays with email and so forth...so I'm trying to keep that alive too!

RE: What other hobbies do you have beside pets? - barkingsquirrel - 04-22-2015

There are so many things I'm interested and consider my hobbies, I don't know where to start! I've always had a passion for reading and seem to have amassed my own little library at home. I also love to design and create jewelry which I then sell on Etsy. I used to just make it for my friends for birthdays or Christmas, but I got so much encouragement, I now sell my finished pieces. One other biggie for me is cooking. I love to cook and find the whole prep process to be very therapeutic....the chopping, the peeling ... I love experimenting with new ingredients, and I have a friend who is a really great cook who is forever encouraging me in this hobby. Thank God for great friends!

RE: What other hobbies do you have beside pets? - Dimethyl-Fumarate - 07-24-2015

I will spend a lot of time shopping and I also like watching movies such as magic .Sometimes I also go travelling nearby. In a word ,there are lots of things to do other than my pets .