Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hоw dо I trаin my dоg tо соmе?
12-23-2023, 07:35 AM,
rosalynleyva Offline
Registered

Threads: 0
RE: Hоw dо I trаin my dоg tо соmе?
Thanks for sharing this awesome dog training hack! That Native American guy sounds like a genius, and I can totally imagine your dogs' surprise when your scent mysteriously teleports across the yard. ?

I love the idea of using a ring with useless keys for that "me smelling" effect. It's like you've turned into a scent wizard, and your dogs are under your magical spell. ?‍♂️ The fact that you've successfully used this trick with stranger's dogs is mind-blowing!

The "walk like a ghost" technique is also intriguing. The image of calmly walking after your dog until they realize resistance is futile is both amusing and clever. It's like you're the zen master of dog training.

And yes, teenage doghood sounds like a handful. The struggle is real with those rebellious furballs! But it's awesome that you've found effective ways to communicate with them. Your dedication and creativity in training really shine through.

I might have to try some of these tricks with my furry friend. Thanks for sharing your wisdom! ?✨
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hоw dо I trаin my dоg tо соmе? - by rosalynleyva - 12-23-2023, 07:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dоg Trаining: Whаt shоuld I dо if my dоg wоn't stор bаrking? Benoit W 3 2,990 08-26-2016, 01:48 PM
Last Post: maxen57