LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much time do you spend on your computers?
03-13-2012, 11:28 PM,
Monica9975 Offline

Threads: 8
RE: How much time do you spend on your computers?
Well,for me,the daily average is about 1 to 5 hours.Because i'm still a student,i have to take class and do homework and experitments.During the class, we are not allowed to use our computer.But after class(back to the dorm),mostly the first thing i want to do is to turn on my computer,which is so marvelous.I can get much information from computer.When i don't know how to solve some problems that includes homework and daily life,i will turn to the computer for help.Eventually,it turns out to be a good helper.
In addition,when i feel tired and have nothing to do,i will watch some movies and play games.But most of time,i prefer to watch some awesome movies,haha!I'm a funny girl and easy to laugh at some little things which can be found through computers.In a word,on Weekdays i only have 1-4 hours sitting in front of the computer and on weekends more than 7 hours.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much time do you spend on your computers? - by Monica9975 - 03-13-2012, 11:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite animal movie of all time ? Happyflowerlady 5 3,908 06-26-2015, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Nieris