LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much time do you spend on your computers?
04-02-2013, 05:34 AM,
GavinMcresty Offline

Threads: 0
RE: How much time do you spend on your computers?
I spend around 12 hours a day or more on my computer. This is just the time I spend doing my own things such as talking to friends, reading the news and so on. At work, I have to use a computer to get my job done. On certain days, I spend almost every moment I am awake online! When I am feeling really lazy, I even eat at my computer. I probably sound like rather a slob now but I do not do it that often! I often find that the time just seems to run away when I am browsing the internet. I look at the clock and it says, for example, 10pm. The next time I look I notice that it is 3am! I suppose I just become so distracted by what I am doing that I do not notice the time passing. Most of the time, I do not even do anything particularly specific while I am on the internet. I just read random things on Wikipedia and elsewhere because I find it relaxing. I also enjoy watching random videos on Youtube. I sometimes just keep following the links from the "related videos" to see where I end up. So, overall, my life does seem to revolve around my computer almost completely!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much time do you spend on your computers? - by GavinMcresty - 04-02-2013, 05:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite animal movie of all time ? Happyflowerlady 5 3,881 06-26-2015, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Nieris