LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of collars with bells on
04-30-2013, 08:30 PM,
GavinMcresty Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What do you think of collars with bells on
We never bothered to put a collar with a bell on our cat. She was kept indoors all the time anyway so it would probably have just been irritating for us rather than anything else. I can understand the desire to prevent a cat hunting but that is their natural behaviour. To be honest, I would probably let them do so. Anyway, we could not let our cat outside because we lived near to some very busy roads. Besides, we would always have been worried if she did not come back. In addition, we lived at the top of a block of flats so there would have been no way for us to know that she wanted to come back inside. I doubt the other residents would have allowed us to put a catflap on the two main doors to the building. She did have a collar with her name and our address on it just in case though. Even if we never let her out it was still possible that she could somehow escape. Luckily, that never happened. The closest occasion was when she climbed out of a window onto the roof but she quickly returned of her own accord.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think of collars with bells on - by GavinMcresty - 04-30-2013, 08:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Collars or No? Onyx 15 6,369 07-19-2012, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Laura