LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ferrets on steroids sold as poodles
04-27-2013, 06:53 PM,
GavinMcresty Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Ferrets on steroids sold as poodles
All I can think of is the ferret. It is going to have huge health problems because of the drugs it has been given. Sadly, I am not surprised that someone has done something like this. I have heard of pigs being deliberately underfed simply so that they have a particular appearance to buyers. I think the sellers were trying to make them appear small and cute or something along those lines. Of course, the pigs end up with serious health problems and a much shorter lifetime because of the underfeeding. Some of the breeders even deny that they are underfeeding the pigs! This is the problem when money starts getting involved: people are inevitably going to do anything they can to make more even if it means hurting someone else. I imagine someone obtained some ferrets cheaply and decided it would be more profitable to sell them as dogs rather than as ferrets. It is a real shame that someone would put money and financial considerations above the welfare of a living animal. However, given that people would probably take such an approach with other people if they could, it is hardly surprising that they would do so with an animal.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ferrets on steroids sold as poodles - by Ram - 04-09-2013, 07:14 AM
RE: Ferrets on steroids sold as poodles - by Rube - 04-09-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: Ferrets on steroids sold as poodles - by Thor - 04-10-2013, 02:29 AM
RE: Ferrets on steroids sold as poodles - by GavinMcresty - 04-27-2013, 06:53 PM