Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rudi, the deaf pit, learns sign language
03-06-2014, 09:44 AM,
millshre Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Rudi, the deaf pit, learns sign language
I love this!

I also have a deaf rescue dog, an Australian Shepherd. She's considered a "lethal white" which I think is a pretty horrible name for something so sweet and loving and smart. She's deaf because she was a result of breeding two aussies of the blue merle coloring that sometimes results in an all white dog. Often these all white dogs are blind, deaf or both. Luckily she's just blind, but otherwise completely healthy and happy. A lot of puppies in her position would have been put down as a baby because they aren't easily sold. Sad

I try to tell people about how awesome and normal she is all of the time so that others will be okay with adopting deaf rescues. Because, unfortunately, a lot of them are euthanized, even as puppies by breeders.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rudi, the deaf pit, learns sign language - by millshre - 03-06-2014, 09:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Pup learns to walk! So cute! thegrey 0 1,557 07-23-2015, 02:25 PM
Last Post: thegrey
  Lawyer Provision for Pit Bull's Defense haopee 2 1,952 12-19-2012, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Molly
  Pit bull dog pulled her unconscious owner off the train tracks Ram 3 17,376 05-31-2012, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Ram