LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jessica Biel practices animal cruelty...
07-24-2013, 12:30 PM,
Death2Housework Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Jessica Biel practices animal cruelty...
I think any tool that doesn't cause pain (and not all shock collars cause pain), and works, is acceptable. I, too, hate the fact that certain dog breeds get a bad reputation. I think of it as "Breed Profiling" and the sad fact is, it's not accurate. As many dogs as I've been around in my life, I've been bitten by only three. One was a heeler mix on farm. One was a cocker spaniel/poodle cross. Only one was a "dangerous" breed, a Doberman, but it wasn't the breed that bit me. It was an insecure dog protecting his space. I think the most extreme thing I did was physically tie a dog to me so it had to stay by my side. I did that because she was almost feral and had no interest in people or what they wanted. She just ran from window to window and did what ever she wanted, so I tied her to me so she didn't have the option of running all over. To this day, I don't know why it worked, but it did. She's a lovely little house dog with a forever home, now. I haven't had a reason to use a shock collar, but if I felt I needed to, I would.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jessica Biel practices animal cruelty... - by Death2Housework - 07-24-2013, 12:30 PM