LoginRegister

Poll: Should Dolphins be considered a Non-Human Person ?
Dolphins are little people with fins !
Dolphins are wonderful, but just an animal.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolphins are going to be given special " Non-human Person" status
08-13-2013, 09:27 AM,
NickIceland Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Dolphins are going to be given special " Non-human Person" status
Dolphins are highly intelligent creatures. Their intelligence is nearly without par in the ocean. They have the intelligence of say a 7 or 8 year old child. I wouldn't keep a 7 year old child in a cage, and I don't think it's right to do the same with dolphins. I am very excited to hear that they are beginning to be widely recognized for this, and hopefully the changes come forth that this article has discussed. I'm not certain about the rules regarding links, but hopefully it's okay to link a YouTube I saw last week. This YouTube speaks to the intelligence of dolphins, and shows how they react when a mirror is introduced into their environment. I highly recommend you viewing it, and I am very interested to hear your response after viewing it.

Thanks for reading! All the best.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dolphins are going to be given special " Non-human Person" status - by NickIceland - 08-13-2013, 09:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can pets read human emotions? Ram 64 31,271 05-12-2016, 09:44 AM
Last Post: heavymetalkilos
  When the aliens see a human walking a dog in the park Ram 5 3,490 06-16-2013, 01:05 AM
Last Post: ReneLeBeau