LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you crochet or knit ?
09-07-2013, 12:22 PM,
Happyflowerlady Offline

Threads: 104
RE: Do you crochet or knit ?
(09-06-2013, 02:50 AM)deyvion Wrote: I knit, but not so good. I wish I was one of those people who could read patterns, because there is so much you can do by yourself!

Does anyone know any site online that has tutorials or something?

There are several ways that you can teach yourself to knit or crochet. The main thing is to start with something that is really basic and easy to make while you are learning how to hold the needles, or crochet hook, and then learn to do more complicated designs later.
There are some good guides that you can pick up at the yarn section of Walmart. YouTube has a lot of tutorial video as well. You may have to look through several to find one that is simple enough to understand easily.
If you live near where there is a craft store, like Michaels, they usually have free knitting classes. Also, you might check with your local library, sometimes they host craft classes, and so do the senior centers. Just check around and you should be able to find some place close where you can learn .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do you crochet or knit ? - by Happyflowerlady - 08-27-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: Do you crochet or knit ? - by Cat Servant - 09-01-2013, 07:26 AM
RE: Do you crochet or knit ? - by shopgirl - 09-06-2013, 12:53 PM
RE: Do you crochet or knit ? - by Bella W - 09-11-2013, 10:59 AM
RE: Do you crochet or knit ? - by intothebleach - 09-13-2013, 06:29 AM