LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The War on Sparrows
05-17-2014, 10:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2014, 10:20 AM by Happyflowerlady.)
Happyflowerlady Offline

Threads: 104
RE: The War on Sparrows
We have a lot of birds that come around here, and I am not sure if some of them are sparrows or not. I know that we have Cardinals, and some little Carolina Wrens; and I really enjoy both of those.
We have two bird feeders and all the birds in the area come and find food here. I also put out food like bread scraps, and rice. Last night, we had brown rice for dinner, and so this morning, i put out some leftover rice for the birds to eat. The next time I looked outside of the back door, there were two beautiful Mourning Doves right off the back steps, happily eating the rice for their breakfast.
As for getting rid of sparrows; I have no idea what might work for you, and if you live in the country, then there are probably a lot more that will show up, even if you get rid of the ones you have now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The War on Sparrows - by MformantSecor - 01-31-2014, 08:56 AM
RE: The War on Sparrows - by Happyflowerlady - 05-17-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: The War on Sparrows - by DancingLady - 11-22-2014, 03:42 PM
RE: The War on Sparrows - by Happyflowerlady - 11-28-2014, 05:58 AM