LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Does He Always Know?
06-21-2014, 04:53 AM,
Happyflowerlady Offline

Threads: 104
RE: How Does He Always Know?
I can speculate on two ways that he knows when you are going to bed. The first, is the most obvious one, that he is far more aware of what you are doing than you think that he is. My Chipper watches me very close, and when he sees me close my iPad, he knows that I am going to get up and do something. When it is at nite, then he will figure out that I am going to get ready and go to bed, so when I close up the iPad, he heads for the bedroom.
Another possibility is that your cat is actually reading your mind. I have read some interesting articles about animals (at least some animals) being able to see "pictures" in your brain. So, if you are thinking about bed, and mentally visualizing that, then your cat might be seeing that you are visualizing it, and jumps on your bed.
There is a great book about this, called "Talking With Horses", and it details the authors experiences with horses, dogs, and other animals.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How Does He Always Know? - by KittyReeves - 06-20-2014, 02:09 AM
RE: How Does He Always Know? - by Bloomsie - 06-21-2014, 02:21 AM
RE: How Does He Always Know? - by Happyflowerlady - 06-21-2014, 04:53 AM