LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I am Cyberpuppet
09-30-2014, 05:38 AM,
cyberpuppet Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Hi I am Cyberpuppet
My masters are perfectly good - so long as they are fed, provided comfortable places to sleep and entertained they grant me plenty of strokes and even purr at me bowdown

Fish I have had all different kinds of tropical species from small tanks with guppies up to a 5ft by 2ft by 2ft with a mixture of cichlids - Jack Dempseys, Convicts, Blue Accaras, Egyptian Mouth-brooders off the top of my head.

I had a pair of cockatiels for a while - used to love having them in the bathroom with me and giving them a bath after I had had one because they loved the water. I did re-home them because I felt bad they were in a cage when I could not let them fly free and a friend was building a proper outdoor aviary. They appreciated the move because they nested and laid eggs soon after they settled in.

As for insects - the only one we really kept as opposed to watching live naturally was an ordinary house-spider we popped in a little pet home tank and provided with flies - she got huge, bigger than I had seen one, on her life of no hunting and plenty of food. We let her go in the end to find a nice husband spider to munch on.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hi I am Cyberpuppet - by cyberpuppet - 09-28-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: Hi I am Cyberpuppet - by Thor - 09-30-2014, 12:14 AM
RE: Hi I am Cyberpuppet - by cyberpuppet - 09-30-2014, 05:38 AM
RE: Hi I am Cyberpuppet - by Danyel72 - 10-08-2014, 01:24 AM