LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House K-9 Officers: The President’s First Line of Defense
10-28-2014, 11:14 PM,
Happyflowerlady Offline

Threads: 104
RE: White House K-9 Officers: The President’s First Line of Defense
I think that the dogs who work at the White House might be considered an officer, and be given a retirement pension, but most of the canines across the United States do not get that kind of treatment. Usually, I think it is up to the officer who works with the dog to take care of them once they are retired from active service. Even small communities often have a canine that they use when necessary; but they usually do not provide for them like they would for a human officer.
It seems like the dogs at the White House have a busy job nowdays ! We have had an unprecedented amount of people who have managed to get over the fence and get into the White House, or at least try to get in.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House K-9 Officers: The President’s First Line of Defense - by Happyflowerlady - 10-28-2014, 11:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my dog pees in the house antoinebugleboy 5 3,581 04-17-2014, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Happyflowerlady
  adopting adult dog with human baby in the house? glitteringfuzz 5 5,896 05-24-2013, 03:07 PM
Last Post: cliverederson
  house training a young pup bw 9 3,681 04-13-2012, 01:02 AM
Last Post: Thor