LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is you feline a bunter and a drooler ?
06-04-2016, 03:41 PM,
CatCuddler57 Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Is you feline a bunter and a drooler ?
None of my cats were ever droolers unless they were sick. Even as kittens, they were very clean animals. One of my older cats, Midnight, got sick after being out for a couple nights one winter. We took him to the veternarian who had to prescribe him some medicine. Other than that, all my other cats were very clean animals, it's why I prefer them to dogs most of the time.

MY cats do the bunting thing though. If they want your attention, they will crawl through my arms and bunt under my chin when they want my attention. Once they have it, they will promptly sit or lay down on my laptop, homework, work, or whatever with the expectation of a patting session. If they weren't so cute about it I would probably be annoyed. They all would bunt the palm of my hand or ankles when they wanted more attention or petted harder. Bunting for my cats was their way of telling me they need my affection without having to claw at me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is you feline a bunter and a drooler ? - by CatCuddler57 - 06-04-2016, 03:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feline HIV remnant 3 2,633 08-02-2016, 11:48 PM
Last Post: TheaR
  Feline Acne? scotty 2 2,363 01-29-2013, 02:35 AM
Last Post: scotty