LoginRegister

Poll: Would you sue Walmart for millions if you were the victim of the snake bite?
Yes!
Nope.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snake Attack in the Walmart - Man bitten by rattlesnake
12-17-2012, 09:09 PM,
SereneScales Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Snake Attack in the Walmart - Man bitten by rattlesnake
(05-16-2012, 07:22 AM)Fishbone Wrote: I will just admit that, yes, I am defending the snake.

The outdoor gardening section is completely accessible to the outside in most walmarts. Basically, you should look where you put your hands, and look at what you are grabbing. Yes, I wandered around in the woods as a kid, and still do now, but this should be some type of common sense. I mean, unless you have vision problems, it shouldn't be that hard to tell the difference between a snake and a stick sitting on a bag of mulch, right?

And just to add, he was buying the mulch to use on his marijuana Big Grin I find that amusing. Though I doubt that had anything to do with why he wasn't paying attention to what he was doing... [Image: l_9e70b5a7a4d24be2b427d8f0186ec693.gif]

Not trying to be judgmental, I am far from a saint. I'm just saying paying attention may not be a bad idea...

I'm on this side of the fence, I'm sorry for necrobumping but why is it everytime someones bitten by a snake it's an attack? Serves the idiot right
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Snake Attack in the Walmart - Man bitten by rattlesnake - by SereneScales - 12-17-2012, 09:09 PM