LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Ohio!
05-17-2012, 02:32 AM,
ArmyOfDreams Offline

Threads: 9
Music  Greetings from Ohio!
Hey hey forum-goers. I am a college student here in Ohio, majoring in Zoo & Wildlife Biology (and yes, that is as exciting as it sounds); I love animals and I love learning how to take care of them. Not sure what my dream job would be with this major but only time will tell!

At the moment there is only one pet in my household that I can say is "mine," and she is a beautiful sub-adult bearded dragon named Kaiah. Heart Kaiah is a sweetheart even for a bearded dragon, and enjoys climbing on shoulders and onto the tops of heads; she's ornery about bath time and isn't the greatest cricket hunter in the world just yet. My favorite feature of her is a pale "y" scar near the base of her tail, and the sand color she becomes when she sleeps.

There are two cats also in my house here, Smokey (russian blue) and Snickelfritz (gray tabby). Smokey enjoys bullying Snickelfritz, and is also the most clumsy cat in the house. She purrs at the slightest sign of attention. Snick gets into trouble and doesn't care about it Wink

At my dad's house is another cat named Tom; he's a rescue and is the most adorable cat I've ever met by virtue of also being the most innocent. Something about him exudes naivete and it's great. Also there is Spike the female leopard gecko, at least 8 years old and currently not in the greatest health for lack of food, but she's hanging in there and is MUCH better at catching crickets than Kaiah.

Then there are the random assortment of dogs, other cats and even a bird in my family's pet history...

Anyways, glad to be here on the forum!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Greetings from Ohio! - by ArmyOfDreams - 05-17-2012, 02:32 AM
RE: Greetings from Ohio! - by Ram - 05-17-2012, 03:02 AM
RE: Greetings from Ohio! - by ArmyOfDreams - 05-17-2012, 03:25 AM
RE: Greetings from Ohio! - by Fishbone - 05-17-2012, 07:24 AM
RE: Greetings from Ohio! - by ArmyOfDreams - 05-17-2012, 09:28 AM
RE: Greetings from Ohio! - by Thor - 05-18-2012, 05:14 AM
RE: Greetings from Ohio! - by ArmyOfDreams - 05-18-2012, 05:24 AM
RE: Greetings from Ohio! - by Thor - 05-18-2012, 05:57 AM