LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows/Films/Et Cetera about cats!
05-22-2012, 03:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-22-2012, 03:47 PM by Mantis.)
Mantis Offline

Threads: 23
TV Shows/Films/Et Cetera about cats!
Honestly, I can't really remember watching any TV shows or films about cats, but I recently watched an anime series which had a big focus on cats, and it was seriously enjoyable.

The fact it's an animation doesn't mean it should be ignored, so I recommend it if you're a cat lover. The opening doesn't do it justice. If I can on a video site, I'll see if I can find the first episode or something. Here's a brief synopsis of the series...

Quote:Everyone around Kousaka seems to adore cats, but due to his allergies the teen can’t stand them. So when he wakes up one day and can hear what every feline is saying, Kousaka is annoyed to say the least. His new “gift,” it seems, is the result of accidentally breaking an enshrined statue of a cat; and what’s worse, Kousaka must atone for his sin and appease the vengeful spirit by aiding one hundred kitties-in-distress, or become a furry feline himself! Now, amidst helping various cats with mundane and trivial issues, Kousaka must try to dispel the jinx and attempt to salvage his self-respect – not to mention his love life - along the way.

So, what have you seen about cats that you have fond memories of?
My favourite colour is green, my favourite number is 19.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
TV Shows/Films/Et Cetera about cats! - by Mantis - 05-22-2012, 03:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reality shows, are there too many? Pocs 16 15,077 07-07-2022, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Busbyx