LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Haven't Seen Any Rat Owners On Here Yet
06-28-2014, 04:34 AM,
Treeca86 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: I Haven't Seen Any Rat Owners On Here Yet
I do not own rats at this time. When I was a teenager I had more rats, rats with fur and no fur. They are simply the best if you treat them correctly and handle them well, they will be sweet, loving and caring. I had my hairless rat for about 5 years before she passed away of cancer. After Saggy passed, which I named my hairless rat, I bought Boots. When Boots with little he was pocket sized, then he grew so much, almost a foot without tail and 8 pounds, I could not carry him with me anymore after that. I tried to breed him myself in hopes of another hairless, but he was so big, he squished all poniential mates. Then my sister found a big female, and we bred her until we came up with hairless rats.
I would have a rat over in the other animal in the world. I love them that much. They are intelligent and can be so loving. You just have to play with them and show a lot of affection, just like any other animal if you ignore them, they'll like go wild again or something.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Haven't Seen Any Rat Owners On Here Yet - by Treeca86 - 06-28-2014, 04:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying a Rat JaimieSkye 1 1,817 01-31-2013, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Msmonkeyfeet
  Moisture on my Rat's Whiskers writer811 0 1,464 08-17-2012, 06:18 AM
Last Post: writer811