LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Safeway Company -- Best Price for Cat Litter
05-18-2015, 10:24 AM,
kfander Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Safeway Company -- Best Price for Cat Litter
I can't speak for the Safeway brand because I haven't seen a Safeway since I moved to Maine. Although there may be one somewhere in the state, there aren't any near me. What I have learned is that price isn't the only variable when it comes to cat litter, at least the way that I handle it. Some cat litters don't form very good clumps, requiring me to have to change the litter more often, so in the long run, although it might be costing me less per pound, I am paying more money for cat litter. I only use premium clumping litter and, while I do use some of the less expensive brands (such as Petco's house brand or the house brand from a tractor supply), I mix it with cat litter that is made from corn or walnut shells, which is expensive but compostable and it forms a good clump. In that way, I can scoop once or twice a day, but I don't have to replace the litter as often.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Safeway Company -- Best Price for Cat Litter - by kfander - 05-18-2015, 10:24 AM