LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a new rescue at our household...
08-20-2012, 07:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-20-2012, 07:23 PM by Fishbone.)
Fishbone Offline

Threads: 28
a new rescue at our household...
So, I admit, I regularly scan craigslist. Mostly to flag proven flippers. But also to check for any animals I can take in. Our resources are limited, and I am a bit picky, but I like to take in animals if I think its something that would fit here, and that I could give a safe home to. So this girl was described as being "aggressive". She's been here 4 days now, and its a shining example of why boas make great pets so far. She is sweet as candy. I was apprehensive the owners might be flippers after meeting them, and I actually did give a little cash after looking at her. I've got their info on file now, so I'll see if this its a repetitive pattern for them.

But I digress, here is our newest family member, a boa, who may be of genuine hogg island (Cayos los Cochinos) locality, or maybe pearl island, or some type of cross. There its no way to know for sure, but it really doesn't matter in the end. Just like all the abandoned cats and dogs of the world, she deserves a home, and she fits here, so everybody is happy so far, lol Smile. She is tentatively named "piggy".

[Image: 108207_242191_Large_gEYZEJH7coxq.jpg]

[Image: 108207_242192_Large_XMUTzmpeC5tYGu.jpg]

She its quarantined as far away as possible from everything else in the house. I gave the owners a bit of money, as she does appear healthy, and if she works out to be what she appears to be, I got a great deal. She has already eaten, and seems as sweet as a kitten. I an waiting for the other shoe to drop, and her aggressive
side to appear. But I don't think it's there. They must have been mishandling her. Or my wifey is right and I really am the snake whisperer, lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
a new rescue at our household... - by Fishbone - 08-20-2012, 07:20 PM
RE: a new rescue at our household... - by Thor - 08-21-2012, 06:35 AM