LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self-clean, self-flush cat litter box
02-28-2013, 04:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-28-2013, 04:58 AM by ACSAPA.)
ACSAPA Offline

Threads: 17
RE: Self-clean, self-flush cat litter box
One of the members said in another thread that she's considering a self-flush litter box because she's pregnant. I wonder if these automatic litter boxes are better for pregnant women as far as preventing toxiplasmosis. (I think that's how you spell it.) As a healthy, non-pregnant woman, I don't mind cleaning the litter box frequently. But I wonder if these self-flush litter boxes have any value for preventing illness in pregnant women. In that situation, it might be worth a couple of hundred dollars to stay healthy.

(08-31-2012, 05:21 AM)andrew320 Wrote: Wow! What a litter box. My fiancee and I really don't mind cleaning the liitterbox. We just hate spending money on litter. This is indeed a great invention, but my question is: will it save you money on buying litter? If it does, then I will buy it for our two boys this Christmas!

The self-flushing litter box uses water to flush and wash the litter granules and electricity to blow dry the litter at the end. I think whatever money you saved on buying litter would be wasted on the additional electricity and water used to make this litter box work several times a day.
I would only buy something like this if I was independently wealthy and didn't have to worry too much about utility bills.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Self-clean, self-flush cat litter box - by Ram - 08-30-2012, 02:16 AM
RE: Self-clean, self-flush cat litter box - by ACSAPA - 02-28-2013, 04:54 AM