LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
keeping a relationship through college...(a bit of a rant)
08-31-2012, 08:54 AM,
amanda509 Offline

Threads: 56
RE: keeping a relationship through college...(a bit of a rant)
(08-31-2012, 07:56 AM)Ram Wrote: I am not an expert in college relationship, but from my personal opinion you two are still not doing so bad at all. He is pushing himself too hard for working 3 jobs while going to college. I doubt he is going to last. Not that he will go to the hospital, but rather he will give up one or two jobs after a while. No way one man can do that many things at the same time and still have a life. My guess is he will not keep all 3 jobs for very long.

How long have you two been together?
Did he say he really forget he was supposed to show up or he just did not bother to tell you?

haha, 3rd does not refer to 3 jobs, it is the all night shift. he does have a second job, but he will be quitting that. but still, working all night and having classes all day, is not good for his health, period. he has been falling asleep in school, at redlights, and at work, and his boss is a d-bag and still pushes him to do more, and he wont stand up...ive tried to help him, and he wont listen...so its official, we are on a "break"...which basically means broken up with intentions of getting back, but it usually doesnt end that way....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: keeping a relationship through college...(a bit of a rant) - by amanda509 - 08-31-2012, 08:54 AM