LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
keeping a relationship through college...(a bit of a rant)
09-01-2012, 10:20 PM,
amanda509 Offline

Threads: 56
RE: keeping a relationship through college...(a bit of a rant)
(09-01-2012, 10:16 PM)Ram Wrote: It couldn't have just happened all that sudden. He must have thought about it for some time without showing any sign of it.

When you mentioned "off and on", did you refer to similar breaks in the past? If I am right, how long did those break typically last?

If you still love Derek I assume that's the name of your bf, and wish to get back together sometimes in the future, just keep distance with those admirers, haha! I wouldn't worry about opposite sex hitting on me. As long as they are not psychos or too gross to look at, I'd be flattered if I were you. Tongue

ive broken up with him 2 times in the past because when ive tried dating him those times, i just couldnt get him out of the friend zone..but this last time we really clicked. they lasted no more than a month..

i really do love derek, and he actually came over lastnight to talk about it with me, which tells me he is concerned and does still care, but ill deff be putting those other guys in their place lol. i am flattered, but neither are really my type haha.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: keeping a relationship through college...(a bit of a rant) - by amanda509 - 09-01-2012, 10:20 PM