LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
keeping a relationship through college...(a bit of a rant)
09-09-2012, 06:17 AM,
MysteriousMommy Offline

Threads: 1
RE: keeping a relationship through college...(a bit of a rant)
Hi there! I'm new here, so I obviously don't know you and I really hope that I'm not stepping on toes, but I'm going to tell it to you like I see it (as a completely impartial 3rd party).

This guy is jerking you around. The break may have technically been your idea, but I suspect you resorted to that just to keep him from possibly cutting things off for good. I think he agreed to it because he wanted to avoid all the crying and break up drama and because it's nice to have you back home on the back burner while he's off enjoying college. I don't believe that he just forgot about you while playing flag football either. I think he just didn't want to come meet you because he was having fun and wasn't man enough to pick up the phone and tell you. Also, about keeping the title of couple to ward off the college whores... That will never work. I know college girls, and a lot of them become MORE determined to get with a guy if he is taken. It's like a conquest and many women simply do not care who they hurt to get what they want. Girls in sororities are often called "sororiwhores" for a reason.

I'm sorry if any of that seemed mean. I really wasn't saying it to be hurtful. I've just been jerked around by a lot of guys and I've been burned one too many times. I really hope that I'm wrong, but this guy sounds like he's up to no good.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: keeping a relationship through college...(a bit of a rant) - by MysteriousMommy - 09-09-2012, 06:17 AM