LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What other hobbies do you have beside pets?
06-12-2014, 10:28 AM,
FreeFlowingJoy Offline

Threads: 1
RE: What other hobbies do you have beside pets?
When I'm not out with the dogs, I'm gardening, shooting things (as in photography), bicycling, and when I do come in to chill, I love to cook, and to watch movies. I do love Netflix. I love the freedom of it to do other things, because man I still love that tv, but want it on my own time.

Today in fact, I got some kiddy pools, a larger one for me to stretch out in, and two small ones. One of the smaller ones I soak potted plants in and the other one is for the dogs. I love my outside haven. Hey, it's Texas, you have to find something to keep yourself cool or just be indoors all the time. YUCK!

I do like to read as well, but honestly haven't done much of that lately. I have been using the kindle app on the ipad for that.

I love to play with the granddaughter when I get to see her. She is 9 and just had her first dance recital. Dang she is one awesome human being!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What other hobbies do you have beside pets? - by FreeFlowingJoy - 06-12-2014, 10:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is There A Possibility of Our Pets Being in Heaven… Tagged7 5 3,313 01-25-2013, 09:05 AM
Last Post: mz_angie1987