LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What other hobbies do you have beside pets?
03-07-2012, 12:10 AM,
Onyx Offline

Threads: 25
RE: What other hobbies do you have beside pets?
It seems like a lot of my activities revolve around animals!

I do mobile adoptions for a local animal control, as the one I worked for closed down over a year ago. I also work with training SAR dogs, so a great deal of time can be spent with the dogs, or out in the 'field' laying tracks.

I love fishing but don't always seem to have time to do so.

I read, seemingly in any free time I can find.

Movies- I use redbox a lot, renting all types of movies unless they are gory. No slasher types for me, though I do like the older horror (psyco etc) and the stupid big "monster" type movies that are always predictable and have the same plot Smile Otherwise, anything based on a true store, some mushy romance ones- or old faithfuld like the Shawshank Redemption, Glory, Flatliners etc.

A friend of mine does professional photography and I've gotten into helping her quite a bit with setups, lighting, props and mobile work she does when setting up at stores or weddings.

Catering, I work with that as well with friends. I enjoy it but can be overwhelmed in large groups so that isn't something I truely enjoy spending time with in all instances.

One of my dogs is a working cattle dog, so we help friends and family as needed and when our local community has 'heritage day' events we are usually on display. That I enjoy, as both Scout and I can be ourselves working and showing off Smile

Back to photography, I love just taking photos- mostly of nature, and I submit a lot to the local galleries a college near me holds for the community.

I'm an avid gardener, I am also a beekeeper. I make/sell quite a bit of home made honey products, some online- most through the local flea market and farmers market.

Ah, for more action, when with friends- we tend to do a fair ammount of ziplining, spelunking, backpacking and camping.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What other hobbies do you have beside pets? - by Onyx - 03-07-2012, 12:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is There A Possibility of Our Pets Being in Heaven… Tagged7 5 3,323 01-25-2013, 09:05 AM
Last Post: mz_angie1987