LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What other hobbies do you have beside pets?
04-12-2012, 09:52 PM,
Monica9975 Offline

Threads: 8
RE: What other hobbies do you have beside pets?
Like many of you,i'm fond of watching movies,such as "Independence day","War of the worlds","How to train your dragon","Dispicable me","Iron man" and so on.I still have many hobbies,play badmiton and table tennis,which i usually do when i stay in school.And i also like going outside with my friends to do some meaningful things.When i was a freshman,my friends and me (we joined the same social group for commonweal) went to some famous universities in our country to help more people to pay attention to disadvantaged group and to eliminate biases of those HIV patients and so on.I hope i can make more week people to feel love from others.
For social activities,i often take part in some performance at parties or attend lecture competions and handwriting competions. And some interesting activities BBQ,this Saturday i will have a BBQ activity with my friends and my favorite professors lol.I'm looking forward it.
In addition,i also like go hiking and singing and dancing and reading good book.
In a word,my hobbies are innumerable lol.Don't you think i'm a richly colorful girl?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What other hobbies do you have beside pets? - by Monica9975 - 04-12-2012, 09:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is There A Possibility of Our Pets Being in Heaven… Tagged7 5 3,318 01-25-2013, 09:05 AM
Last Post: mz_angie1987