LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colombian vs. Argentine
09-28-2012, 12:21 AM,
ArmyOfDreams Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Colombian vs. Argentine
Hi Fishbone! I haven't been around on the forums in a long time....school's in session, got things to do!

Thanks! That helps. I was mostly just curious, the school has two juvenile tegus in our collection and we're always debating as to whether they're Colombian or Argentine; hard to tell since they're not adults, but right now they look pretty much exactly like Nereida. Good little dudes, usually, just recently large enough to start getting mice on a regular basis.

I'm not considering getting one any time soon, but they're definitely on my list of pets I wouldn't mind having someday when I don't live in a dorm room Wink

Beardie is doing well! Getting big, she's about 5" longer than she was in May when I first got her. She just recently started figuring out how to fully puff out her beard, she's been pretty cute trying to test it out! I still need UVB and need to play with the lighting, now that it's starting to get cold here in Ohio I think her enclosure's no longer warm enough, annnnd she seems to be getting a cold (has bursts of exceptionally "huffy" breathing).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Colombian vs. Argentine - by ArmyOfDreams - 09-19-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: Colombian vs. Argentine - by Fishbone - 09-24-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: Colombian vs. Argentine - by ArmyOfDreams - 09-28-2012, 12:21 AM
RE: Colombian vs. Argentine - by amybatke - 02-21-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: Colombian vs. Argentine - by SereneScales - 03-13-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: Colombian vs. Argentine - by ArmyOfDreams - 06-12-2013, 01:47 PM