LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colombian vs. Argentine
06-12-2013, 01:47 PM,
ArmyOfDreams Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Colombian vs. Argentine
Thanks, guys! Sorry I'm kind of late to reply. I originally asked this question (a long time ago) because at my university (where I work) we have two tegus in our animal collection, and have labelled them as "Colombian." People who know more about these lizards than I do did this. So, I was wondering what the differences were, for future reference.

Ours are fairly young, they're less than 2 years old. We have two males housed separately. They're both happy and healthy and for the time being I am their primary handler, and the more I work with them the more I wish I had the space and money to keep one! I can tell if it's been a while since the last time they were handled, and they're not extremely fond of me picking them up (yet), but they're not aggressive and they enjoy riding around on shoulders. I think there's hope that I'll convince all the other student workers to love them, too, and hopefully they'll be among the nicer Colombians.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Colombian vs. Argentine - by ArmyOfDreams - 09-19-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: Colombian vs. Argentine - by Fishbone - 09-24-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: Colombian vs. Argentine - by ArmyOfDreams - 09-28-2012, 12:21 AM
RE: Colombian vs. Argentine - by amybatke - 02-21-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: Colombian vs. Argentine - by SereneScales - 03-13-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: Colombian vs. Argentine - by ArmyOfDreams - 06-12-2013, 01:47 PM