LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Tell Me Your Dog Is Smart, Can Your Dog Do This?
10-02-2013, 04:33 AM,
TimmyH6 Offline
Registered

Threads: 1
RE: Don't Tell Me Your Dog Is Smart, Can Your Dog Do This?
Well, my dog is smart enough to bark when a stranger shows up at our home and to protect the kids. That's good enough for me.

The truth is that all animals are born with certain gifts which can be brought out if they are put in the right environment. It does not matter which ones are the smartest. The beauty is in seeing them do things that truly amaze us.

What impresses me the most about Suda is the discipline that he shows while painting. Notice how the speed of the brush never changes and remains steady. When the gentleman reaches for the brush, Suda dutifully lets him have it. After he has dipped it into the paint, Suda takes it back from him and continues. One can tell that they are communicating without using words.

Elephants have always been able to do amazing things with their trunks. It seems to me as though Suda is simply taking it to another level.

Thank you for this very nice clip.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't Tell Me Your Dog Is Smart, Can Your Dog Do This? - by TimmyH6 - 10-02-2013, 04:33 AM