LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Tell Me Your Dog Is Smart, Can Your Dog Do This?
08-12-2013, 05:22 PM,
Happyflowerlady Offline

Threads: 104
RE: Don't Tell Me Your Dog Is Smart, Can Your Dog Do This?
I think that this is very impressive . I have seen pictures of cats with paintbrushes before, but the cat painting didn't resemble anything. They were just blotches of colored paint smeared on the drawing paper. Even that is pretty impressive, and amazing that an animal would enjoy painting. The cats did a kind of finger painting, or maybe "paw-painting " is a better term for it, and it was on a paper taped to the wall, so they just got the paint on their paw and swiped it around.

The elephant, however, really looks like she is deliberate in her movements, and surprisingly accurate. She has a great sense of size, and drew the picture in a perfect size for the easel that she was using.
All in all, I think it is pretty impressive, but even if my dog can't paint like the elephant, I still love him the most !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't Tell Me Your Dog Is Smart, Can Your Dog Do This? - by Happyflowerlady - 08-12-2013, 05:22 PM