LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parvo Vaccination is Important
03-01-2015, 11:39 AM,
Emily202 Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Parvo Vaccination is Important
I have had a bad experience with Parvo, it is a very dangerous disease! My dog Sheba, she is a brindle Pitbull/Boxer and about a year ago she had gotten Parvo. I didn't take her to the vet due to not having enough money but I knew exactly what it was because the smell of her runny stool and how she was acting. They tend to act the same. Refuse to eat or drink, vomit repeatedly, and their stomach starts to cave in due to starvation. They also just lay around and do nothing. It is very heartbreaking to have to watch. All I did was give her water through a small syringe and human Pepto and it did the trick, Of course I gave her plenty of attention as well, she really needed it. Poor thing Sad

So I would definitely agree, giving your dog the Parvo shot is very important! It is more common than you think, you could even track it in the house from the bottom of your shoe.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Parvo Vaccination is Important - by haopee - 03-04-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: Parvo Vaccination is Important - by 4sweed - 03-08-2013, 08:44 AM
RE: Parvo Vaccination is Important - by trishgl - 03-17-2013, 06:32 AM
RE: Parvo Vaccination is Important - by Emily202 - 03-01-2015, 11:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vaccination: What, When, and How Often haopee 0 1,228 06-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Last Post: haopee