LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jessica Biel practices animal cruelty...
07-19-2013, 04:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-19-2013, 04:04 AM by cliverederson.)
cliverederson Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Jessica Biel practices animal cruelty...
I don't think we can necessarily judge because we don't really know how she's using them. It seems from the video no one has actually seen her shocking the dogs, they just have the collars on. If she just has them on her dogs in case of like an emergency type situation, like if the dog attacked someone, but she never uses them otherwise, I guess that's ok in that situation. I disapprove of using shock collars for general training though, I do think it's cruel to do to an animal when most dogs can just learn from praise and treats (combined with a some patience). Maybe Jessica just fears not being able to control such a large dog if something were to happen, god forbid. I don't think that's unreasonable as a precaution. Let's hope that's all it is. I would be worried about controlling a pitbull in public too honestly, but I wouldn't own one for that reason. I like having a small dog I know I can control, haha.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jessica Biel practices animal cruelty... - by cliverederson - 07-19-2013, 04:02 AM